Are you a Qlicksmart Safety Champion?
A Safety Champion is an individual who has shown exceptional work or action to promote safety in their workplace. Having passion for safety for over 20 years, Qlicksmart is proud to announce the Qlicksmart Safety Champion Awards.
The Safety Champion Award is open to clinicians, corporate workers, students, inventors, and those that have had an impact on improving workplace safety. Over the years Qlicksmart has had success in improving and helping healthcare facilities keep safe. Because of this, we’d love to honour people that make the workplace a safer place.
Nominations are open now until the World Day for Safety and Health at Work, which is on April 28, 2021. Winners will be announced soon afterwards. The Qlicksmart Safety Champions Award winners will receive a safety pack prize including a SnapIT reusable ampoule opener and a set of Elitecare scrubs from eNurse. They will also receive a framed commemorative certificate which they can proudly display.
Nominations are now open until April 28, 2021.
• Individuals can be nominated multiple times.
• The Qlicksmart Safety Champion Award committee will determine the winners.
• Award Winners will be decided with criteria based on the individuals commitment to safety.
Benefits of participating in the awards
• Helps identify an individual’s efforts and achievements.
• An opportunity for you to be recognised as an adherent of safety.
• Stimulates new ideas and opportunities to help you achieve your safety goals.
• Provides an opportunity for your company to celebrate its success and attract staff who care.