Nominations are now open for the Qlicksmart Golden Scalpel Awards 2022.
The Golden Scalpel Awards are our chance to recognise the outstanding efforts of distributors who work with Qlicksmart to improve the safety of staff and patients around the world.
This year, we will be awarding the Distributor of the Year Award to an exceptional distributor from each of our three core regions: Asia-Pacific, the Americas, and Europe.
We will also present the Newcomer of the Year Award to a Qlicksmart distributor who has made notable progress in introducing the Qlicksmart devices to a new market.
The Golden Scalpel Awardees will be chosen based on the below criteria.
The Distributor of the Year Award (Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe):
This award recognises excellence by a Qlicksmart distributor who has:
Maintained strong connections with their existing customers
Grown their network byreaching new customers and markets
Co-ordinatedeffective marketing activities that invigorate customers to use the Qlicksmart devices
Demonstrated a collaborative spirit with the Qlicksmart team and a commitment to the Qlicksmart safety message
Newcomer of the Year Award:
This award celebrates an exemplary new Qlicksmart distributor who has:
Made great strides in establishing their market and introducing the Qlicksmart devices
Collaborated closely with Qlicksmart on training and initial promotions
Identified strategies for ongoing growth within their market
If you, or a fellow Qlicksmart distributor that you know of, has demonstrated any of these qualities, please send in your nomination/s via the form below. Nominations will close on Wednesday 14th December at 5:00PM Australian Eastern Standard Time, and winners will be announced in January 2023.
• Winners for each category will be decided by the Qlicksmart Golden Scalpel Award committee.
• If an award category does not receive any nominations, a winner will be nominated and decided by the Qlicksmart Golden Scalpel Award committee.
• Award Winners will be decided with criteria based on a combination of quantitative data such as purchase/sales data, and qualitative feedback from all departments across the Qlicksmart team
Benefits of participating in the awards
• Helps identify your company’s achievements.
• An opportunity for your company to be recognised and promoted to prospective clients within the healthcare sector.
• Stimulates new ideas and opportunities to improve your business.
• Provides an opportunity for your company to celebrate its success and attract staff who care.