2021 has been a challenging year for many – especially for healthcare workers around the world. Keeping healthcare workers safe is paramount as we move on to recovering from the devastating effects of the pandemic. This year the suppliers of medical safety products have stepped up and we are proud to announce this years’ 3rd Annual Golden Scalpel Awards to celebrate the great work our distributors have done.
If you are, or know a Qlicksmart distributor that has demonstrated quality, innovation, and excellence in service, please nominate them below for a Golden Scalpel Award.
Distributor of the Year
This award recognises excellence by a Qlicksmart distributor who has shown:
Commitment to the Qlicksmart message
Collaborative spirit with the Qlicksmart team
Success and/or notable achievement within their market
Newcomer of the Year
This award celebrates an exemplary new Qlicksmart distributor who has:
Made great strides in establishing their market
Collaborated closely with Qlicksmart on training and initial promotions
Implemented strategies for continued growth within their market
This award acknowledges a distributor who has empowered healthcare worker safety through:
Providing sharps safety education to healthcare professionals
Working with product champions to encourage safe sharps practices
Promoting the Qlicksmart devices as engineering controls against sharps hazards
This award recognises a distributor who has conducted a smart campaign which has:
Invigorated customers within their market to use Qlicksmart safety devices
Introduced the Qlicksmart devices to new customers to improve their sharps safety
Been able to adapt to the market during COVID-19 challenges
Nominations will be open from 19th November to 17th December. Winners will be announced in January 2022.
For enquiries related to the Qlicksmart Golden Scalpel Awards, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Distributors may be nominated for multiple awards.
• Winners for each category will be decided by the Qlicksmart Golden Scalpel Award committee.
• If an award category does not receive any nominations, a winner will be nominated and decided by the Qlicksmart Golden Scalpel Award committee.
• Award Winners will be decided with criteria based on a combination of quantitative data such as purchase/sales data, and qualitative feedback from all departments across the Qlicksmart team
Benefits of participating in the awards
• Helps identify your company’s achievements.
• An opportunity for your company to be recognised and promoted to prospective clients within the healthcare sector.
• Stimulates new ideas and opportunities to improve your business.
• Provides an opportunity for your company to celebrate its success and attract staff who care.