We know that our staff are the force that pushes Qlicksmart forward. We take pride in our team’s diversity, talent, and drive to make people’s lives better.
At Qlicksmart, we invest in our staff so that they can flourish. Our culture is built around respect, open-mindedness, and continual learning. From our work experience students to our leadership positions, we are together in this mission to improve safety in healthcare.
Customer Engagement Associate (Part time/Full time)
Established medical device company seeks a Customer Engagement Associate to successfully build and maintain key distributor and customer accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationship with local and international distributors across Qlicksmart’s global distribution network
- Engage with customer enquiries via incoming/outgoing emails, telephone calls, and online channels
- Deliver commercial success via engaged communication with distributors and customers
As the Customer Engagement Associate in a successful team, you will build and cultivate relationships with key distributor and customer accounts as well as targeting market segments and territories for new growth. You will play a vital role in developing the company’s processes around customer and distributor onboarding and engagement strategies. You will work closely with cross-functional team members in the company to achieve company’s yearly sales targets and KPIs.
The key accountabilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact and engage with distributor and customer enquiries via incoming/outgoing telephone calls, emails, and other online channels
- Assist with developing and managing Qlicksmart’s bottom-line business by growing and expanding our distribution network
- Conduct product sales training with our distributors to equip them with the knowledge in sales strategies and product messaging, to target commercial and clinical decision makers in line with Qlicksmart’s portfolio strategy
- Conduct in-person and online product training to clinicians as part of new customer onboarding process
- Conduct market research activities to address distributor and customer enquiries as well as to support new sales campaigns
- Assist the senior management team to develop, manage, and meet annual turnover goals
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop effective communication and campaign strategies
- Contribute effectively to the company as a strong team player
Who You Are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development and have an enthusiastic approach to expand your knowledge of commerce and business. You will also need to be capable of managing multiple tasks and effectively prioritising your work. Becoming a member of our team requires you to be result-driven, with an outgoing personality and a persistent attitude. As our customers come from every corner of the world, you will also be a professional with a strong understanding for cultural differences.
You will have a tertiary qualification in communications, business, commerce, marketing, or science. Prior experience in customer service, nursing, medical devices, or the healthcare industry will be a plus.
You will have excellent analytical and planning skills and the conceptual capability to identify and respond to new commercial opportunities.
This position is open for new graduates and available for immediate commencement on part time or full time basis.
Who we are
Qlicksmart is an award-winning Australian company established in 1996 which specialises in developing, manufacturing, and distributing world-class medical devices. Our products are recognised globally as industry-leading devices and we are passionate about creating a safer working environment for all healthcare workers. Our success is built on innovation, determination, and diversity. As such you will be part of a friendly, enthusiastic, and collaborative team which prides itself on a culture of mutual respect and inclusivity.
We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and continue to embed diversity and inclusion in all processes, from recruitment to assignments, from career management to recognition. Our Employee Benefit Program for permanent staff has a wide range of benefits, including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual stipend for work-related studies
- Cover annual fees for one professional body related to your area of work
- Family Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the primary carer and up to 4 weeks of fully paid parental leave for secondary carer
- Up to 5 days of additional paid leave per calendar year for early pregnancy loss, termination of pregnancy or for time off for fertility treatment.
- Up to 2 days of additional paid leave per calendar year if your partner goes through early pregnancy loss, termination of pregnancy or for time off for fertility treatment
- 10 days of additional leave for essential and necessary gender affirmation procedures’ which are often broadly defined to include medical, psychological, legal status and documentation amendment appointments
- All family leave entitlements are inclusive of LGBTQ people, regardless of the gender of the staff member or their partner
- The opportunity to purchase up to two weeks extra leave each calendar year
- Two additional leave days per year for volunteer work, offering an opportunity to give back to the community and providing community organisations with valuable assistance
If this sounds like you, please apply through SEEK with your cover letter (addressing the selection criteria above) and CV, or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.