The Qlicksmart BladeFlask EVO is the latest innovation in scalpel safety – accommodating a wide range scalpel handles and blades including large autopsy scalpels, circular handles, and hexagonal handles. Remove and contain up to 100 scalpel blades quickly and safely with the BladeFlask EVO. It is so simple to use with just one hand. Embrace safety with the new standard in scalpel blade removals. Hear the QLICK™ sound and be safe.
- OSHA compliant with single-handed activation when used with the reusable Mounting Bracket (Sold Separately)
- Audible “QLICK™” sound signifies safe scalpel blade removal and containment
- Built-in counter with automatic shutoff when maximum capacity is reached
- Mount on a wall, bench, or trolley with the Qlicksmart universal Mounting Bracket (product code QBRGEN)
- Puncture-proof sharps container which meets Australian Standard 4031:1992
- Compliant with Australian Standard AS 3825:2020 and sharps safety practices
- Compliant to International Standards and Regulations
- Comes under Engineering Controls as a passive-safety engineered device to prevent occupational injury and infection
- Compatible with all BP standard scalpel handles, as well as Baron, circular, hexagonal, Lawton-long, and Post-mortem handles (PM 6 and 8)
The Qlicksmart Mounting Bracket is needed to affix this to a flat surface.
The BladeFLASK EVO is now available to order. Please Click HERE to send an enquiry.
Note: The colour of the product is dependent on your region’s sharps container regulations.
- RED – USA, Central, and South America markets only
- YELLOW – Oceania, Asia, Europe, Africa, and Canada markets only
- Orange Label – UK and Ireland markets only
Please note that website orders for this item is only available to Australia. For orders in other locations, please contact us to find the distributor in your area.